“KTM has invested in young motorcycle riders for many years with our large line-up of minicycles, and now, with the KTM STRIDER we can welcome riders into the KTM Family at a much younger age. We believe wholeheartedly that learning to ride on a STRIDER will develop strong riding skills and have kids Ready To Race when they graduate to our minis.”
- Jon-Erik Burleson, President KTM North America, Inc.
The KTM Strider is a revolutionary pedal-free bike that enables toddlers as young as 18 months to learn how to ride and balance on two wheels… years earlier than if they used the conventional tricycle or training wheel method. Most important, Strider™ teaches the skills needed to safely and easily transition to riding both a pedal bike and a Sportminicycle, making the first experience on each much more successful and positive.
Built for off road and every other terrain, the KTM Strider highlights include:
- Bold KTM Styling: Color matched to the KTM big bikes with dirt-inspired action graphics.
- Sized Right: 6.7 pounds – built small and light so even the smallest kids can have full control over the bike.
- Highly Adjustable: Seat height adjusts from 11” to 16” from the ground – perfect for toddlers 18 month to 5 yrs old.
- Frame Design: Custom-welded thin-gauge steel frame with U.S. patented, performance-based frame geometry.
- Tires/Wheels: Puncture-proof, super-lightweight, EVA-polymer tires mean a maintenance-free bike.