Shipping and Returns
Shipping with Your STRIDER™ Order
Every STRIDER™ order leaves our warehouse within 1 - 3 days and is shipped via UPS.
We offer you the following UPS shipping options during checkout:
* You may call into our office for expidited options and confirmation. (605) 342-0266
* Free shipping does not apply to expidited orders or special address and handling orders.
Shipping rates for these orders will be calculated with real-time rates provided by UPS, FedEx and/or USPS.
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $50
$10 FLAT RATE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS TOTALING UNDER $49.99
Every Strider™ order leaves our warehouse within 1 - 3 days, Monday thru Friday. We will notify you when your purchase is shipped, or in the unlikely event your purchase is back-ordered.
Once your order has shipped, you should receive it within 1 - 5 business days, depending on the type of service you have selected (U.S. only).
Track Your Package
Once your order has shipped, we will email you the shipping number and a link to track your package.
* Please NOTE: We cannot ship to P.O. boxes. We must have a complete street address.
Shipping to APO & FPO Addresses
All merchandise being shipped to APO and FPO addresses will be shipped via Fed Ex Smart Post. All shipments must be processed through the military postal service, and, as such, will require more time. Packages will arrive at the APO/FPO processing center, on average, in three days. However, from that point, your package will be handled by the military postal service. We cannot provide a tracking number or specific delivery date.
At this time, this site only offers shipping to addresses within the United States.
To search for an international distributor you can choose the "Choose a different region" link on the far bottom of the footer of this webpage.
Please call our office for a complete list of international distributors and contact information.
Should you need to return any item to Strider Sports International for any reason:
- Contact us and we will issue you a Return Number. (Which must be prominently marked on the outside of the box.)
- You may return your item via:
- US Postal Service (you must send through registered mail and insure for the value of your item).
- Federal Express or UPS (you must insure for the value of your item)
- Include a copy of your invoice inside the package, along with a reason for the return.