The second stop of the 2016 Strider Cup Series is Pittsburgh, PA on May 27th!
Get your STRIDER Riders ready to race and meet us at Southside Works!
Genuine STRIDER Bikes are the only balance bikes allowed to race.
|9:00am - 10:30am
||2 and Under
|10:30am - 11:30am
||4 Year Olds
|11:30am - 12:30pm
||Special Needs Race
|12:30pm - 1:00pm
|1:00pm - 2:30pm
||3 Year Olds
|2:30pm - 3:30pm
||5 Year Olds
Race Day packet pickup will be available from 8am to 2pm.
- - Online pre-Registration is now OPEN. $25 + service fee Includes a Strider Jersey, Number Plate, and other goodies!
- - There is no registration race day.
- - Only Strider® brand balance bikes are permitted to race. Full Strider Cup race rules HERE.
- - Online registration closes May 26th, 2016 at 7pm EST
Early Packet Pick-Up and Last Chance Registration: Packet pickup and the last chance to register will be Friday night (5/26) from 5pm to 7pm. Please check back for more information. Early packet pick-up is also a great time to address any concerns that you might have with your racer's bike and answer any questions you might have.
- - Important times as related to your race class
- - How the race heats and mains will work
- - How the awards ceremony will flow
If you can't make it out Friday night make sure that you pick up your packet at least 40 minutes prior to your race time.
Hotel Information: Check back soon for more information regarding a discounted race rate host hotel.