"The STRIDER ST-PRO is a natural progression for Strider Bikes. The aluminum frame is the perfect way for STRIDER Riders to take the next step with their riding, whether it’s onto the playground or the dirt track. We can’t wait to see toddlers enjoying life on two wheels in more ways than ever before!." -Ryan McFarland, CEO of Strider Sports International
The lightest production STRIDER™ in the World. The newest in Strider’s line of popular no-pedal balance bikes sports an ultra light, aluminum frame for maximum performance
We are bringing lightweight performance to a new level with the new STRIDER ST-PRO. Designed for kids aged two to five years old, the STRIDER ST-PRO will have children cruising on asphalt, grass, and even more demanding obstacles with the strength of an aluminum frame for total control on any terrain.
The STRIDER ST-PRO was designed and built based on the same, simple, lightweight, no-pedal design as the original STRIDER No-Pedal Balance Bike. It is the perfect bike for toddlers to start exploring life on two wheels. The lightweight durability of the aluminum frame means it is also designed to ride alongside skateboards, scooters and mountain bikes at skate parks and BMX tracks around the globe— a true multi-functional bike for the adventuresome child. And at under five pounds, it is the lightest STRIDER available to date.
The STRIDER ST-PRO offers many of the same features as the STRIDER ST-4 model, but with an emphasis on lightweight performance.
- Simple, ultra-lightweight design (4.9 pounds)
- Perfect for toddlers aged 18 months - 5 years old.
- All-Aluminum Frame
- Stylish look only from a true aluminum frame
- Footrests uniquely integrated into frame and positioned for advanced riding skills.
- Puncture-Proof EVA Polymer Tires eliminate flats and are approximately half the weight of an inflatable tire.
- Adjustable Seat & Handlebar
- Keeps bike properly fit for a growing child – all the way from 18 months to 5 years!
- Stylish Number Plate
Available at: Strider dealers