Warranty and Registration
At Strider Sports International, Inc., we’ve taught over a million kids how to ride bikes; and we do everything we can to offer your child the best 'first bike' experience. However, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return any item purchased from this site for a refund within 60-days of shipment. First, since we all share a goal of having your child happily riding a bike, we encourage you to call us as we might be able to resolve the issue without returning the product.
Should you decide to return your STRIDER® product for any reason:
- Contact us for a Return Authorization Number. (RA# must be prominently marked on the outside of the return shipment box.)
- Return your item via USPS, UPS, or FedEx. NOTE: you must insure the shipment for the value of your item or assume the risk of loss or damage during shipping.
- Include a copy of your invoice inside the package.
We welcome feedback about our 60-day money back guarantee. Please contact us with any questions or comments.
STRIDER® products come with a two-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Bottom line: we want you to be happy with your Strider products, we want your child to be successful at riding, and we are motivated to resolve any issues in a very timely manner. Simply contact us by phone or email.
Please include this information if possible:
- The date of manufacture of your bike (see photo below)
- The serial number from your bike (see photo below)
We want to make sure your ownership of a STRIDER® Balance Bike is the best experience it can be. To this end, we request that you register your bike’s serial number through this online form. This will activate your warranty, allow us to track your bike, and allow us to send you technical updates and helpful tips.
To complete the form below, you will first need to get the serial number from your STRIDER® Balance Bike (see photo below). If you have questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you!