Thank You Soooo much for coming out to the 2016 Strider Cup World Championship!
What a great finish to the US 2016 Strider Cup racing season! With stops in Lincoln, Nebraska, Salt Lake City, Utah, Spokane, Washington, and finally our Strider Cup World Championship in San Francisco, California it was definitely a year to remember!
The Strider Cup World Championship on San Francisco's Pier 35 (right next to Fisherman’s Wharf Pier 39) was an amazing event! The venue had the advantage of being covered, but with the large garage doors open felt like you were on the water with beautiful San Francisco vistas. With a total of 302 Strider racers it was the largest race we've ever held. Nine different countries participated with the largest groups from Japan (25) and Equador (15).
Our hopes and goals for this race was simple, to give riders (of all abilities) an enjoyable weekend! Hopefully, your Strider rider will remember the camaraderie, fun race competition, and continue to gain confidence on their Strider Bikes!
A HUGE shout out to FedEx, our presenting sponsor, and our class sponsors; Yelp, Camelbak, Clover Stornetta Farms, Kidz Gear, and Golden Gate Urgent Care!
results from each "A main" race:
2 year old AND UNDER CLASS - TOTAL RIDERS = 97
- 1#224 Miku Shiozawa - Aichi-Ken, Japan
- 2#263 Logan Rodriguez - Tracy, CA
- 3#284 Ryden "Ry Ry" Morgan - West Valley City, UT
- 4#240 Andrew "Fireball" Croskery - Belmont, CA
- 5#247 Malek "Coco" Faraj - Mission Viejo, CA
- 6#205 Noah Jones - San Mateo, CA
- 7#223 Hudson Nye - Chico, CA
- 8#249 Dixon Zhu - San Francisco, CA
- 9#206 Bates Binaoro - Hercules, CA
- 10#217 Kai Murayama - Aichi Okazaki-Shi, Japan
3 Year old CLASS - TOTAL RIDERS = 94
- 1#322 Kei Murayama - Aichi Okazaki-Shi, Japan
- 2#320 Emilio Alejandro Perez Fernandez - Puyo, Ecuador
- 3#385 Mason Antell - San Francisco, CA
- 4#324 Anthony "Suco" Contreras - Puyo, Ecuador
- 5#380 Aidyn "A-Train" Low-Blythe - Fairfield, CA
- 6#307 Lily Mae Christiansen - Bay Point, CA
- 7#315 Jaxson "Jax" Boehme - Napa, CA
- 8#345 Rory Lee - Capitola, CA
- 9#314 Harrison Burns - San Bruno, CA
- 10#393 Seth Postier - San Jose, CA
- 11#382 Mason Davis - Santa Cruz, CA
4 Year old CLASS - TOTAL RIDERS = 55
- 1#415 Waku Kunitate - Tokyo, Japan
- 2#413 Sota Suzuki - Anjyo, Japan
- 3#406 Yamato Ogata - Higashioumi-Shi, Japan
- 4#410 Ruka Izumitani - Inazawa, Japan
- 5#448 Jose Martin Benavides Paredes - Quito, Ecuador
- 6#416 Daijiro Wakida - Tokyo, Japan
- 7#452 Cade "Cade Man" Myers - Winters, CA
- 8#405 Diego Salinas - Fremont, CA
- 9#409 Tomas "Hammer" Escobar Mesa - Sabaneta-Antioquia, Colombia
5 year old CLASS - TOTAL RIDERS = 39
- 1#512 Ao "Aosan" Yamashita - Osaka, Japan
- 2#520 Kuuto Kitazawa - Tokyo, Japan
- 3#510 Teruya "Teru" Kouda - Nara, Japan
- 4#511 Sawa "Sawa-san" Ishimaru - Osaka, Japan
- 5#502 Makoto Goriki - Aichi, Japan
- 6#523 Sora Shiozawa - Aichi-Ken, Japan
- 7#503 Rui Ishimoto - Nishinomiya-shi, Japan
- 8#514 Namiki Takao - Nara Ikoma, Japan
- 9#515 Shoma Sano - Aichi Toyoake-shi, Japan
Special needs 12" Strider Class - TOTAL RIDERS = 3
- 1#902 Miles Robinson - San Jose, CA
- 2#905 Juniper Naim - San Jose, CA
- 3#903 Katie Kang - San Jose, CA
- 4#901 Sanchit Sharma - Sunnyvale, CA
Special Needs 16"/20" Strider CLASS - TOTAL RIDERS = 5
- 1#914 Marissa Erickson - Alameda, CA
- 2#900 Jason Toy - San Francisco, CA
- 3#911 Bill Dickson - San Lorenzo
- 4#901 Sanchit Sharma - Sunnyvale, CA
- 5#910 Jake Silva - San Bruno, CA
The first annual #WorldStriderDay was a huge success with over 250 photos entered from all over the world!
Ten winners from all those that entered were randomly selected. If you see your photo below make sure that you're watching your inbox for your $100 gift card from your local distributor!
See all of the photos entered over on our Flickr page HERE!
Hola! Bonjour! Ciao! Hallo! Ahoj! Kaixo! Γεια σας! Dia duit! Hello!
Calling all European motorcycling enthusiasts! Stop by booth #i85 in hall 10P of the 17th annual International Motorcycle Exhibition in Milan to say, Ciao!
Whether you are a dealer looking to expand your sales or public that is coming out to check out the latest and greatest, we would love to see you. We are specifically looking to add some additional STRIDER sub-distributors throughout Europe.