We're excited to be making out Pacific Northwest debut this weekend in Redmond Oregon!
If you're in the Redmond area this weekend or want to get out for a road trip stop by! We'll have the Strider Adventure Zone open Friday through Sunday with the Strider World Cup racing action start just after 11am on Saturday 4/14! See the full schedule below and visit Strider Life for details, maps and to join in the STRIDER conversation!
Strider Cup Racing Info:
-Registration handled by USA BMX @ their Registration Semi-trailer from 2pm to 5pm on Friday (4/13) and from 7:30am to 9:30am on Saturday (4/14)
- Participants to meet at Strider tent Saturday (4/14) at 11 am for Pre-Race info.
-Race Entry Fee:$25 which includes Membership in USA BMX/Strider
-Additional STRIDER World Cup Races at USA BMX National events are $25 each
Adventure Zone Information:
- Fun Strider riding area separate from the BMX track.
- Strider Adventure Zone will be held April 13th-15th.
- FREE and open daily Friday through Sunday.
- Bring your own bike or test ride one of our demo bikes.
- Riding areas with ramps and obstacles are ideal for 18 months to 5 year old riders.
Share your Strider success stories, photos, video and interact with other Strider enthusiasts at our newest centralized social media outlet www.StriderLife.com! Join the Strider conversation on our Facebook wall!