Shout out to all of the STRIDER Riders in the great state of Utah! This weekend Friday through Sunday we'll have the STRIDER Adventure Zone open at Rad Canyon BMX in South Jordan! Saturday we'll be racing on the big track, warming it up for the Pros. Located between Salt Lake and Provo this should be a great race to attend!
Details are below or click on picture above for map and more info.
Strider Cup Racing Info:
-Registration handled by USA BMX @ their Registration Semi-trailer from 2pm to 5pm on Friday (6/29) and 7:30am to 9:30am on Saturday (6/30)
-Participants to meet at Strider tent Saturday (6/30) at 11 am for Pre-Race info.
-Racing on Saturday (6/30) starts with practice at 11:20 with races to start at 11:45 or asap.
-Race Entry Fee: $25 which includes Membership in USA BMX/Strider
-Additional STRIDER World Cup Races at USA BMX National events are $25 each
Adventure Zone Information:
· Fun Strider riding area separate from the BMX track.
· Strider Adventure Zone will be held June 29th (after 1pm) - July 1st.
· FREE and open daily Friday through Sunday.
· Bring your own bike or borrow one of our demo bikes.
· Riding areas with ramps and obstacles are ideal for 18 months to 5 year old riders.
Share your Strider success stories, photos, video and interact with other Strider enthusiasts at our newest centralized social media outlet www.StriderLife.com! Join the Strider conversation on our Facebook wall!