Revolutionary 16” Balance Bike Brings No-Pedal, Two-Wheel Fun To An Older Audience
Rapid City, SD (February 14, 2013) — Strider Sports International, the world’s premier manufacturer and marketer of children’s no-pedal balance bikes for toddlers learning to ride, is taking riding, racing and off-road fun to a whole new level and audience. Designed for kids aged 6-10 years old, the STRIDER™ SUPER 16 (SS-1) No-Pedal Balance Bike is the ultimate bike for those young riders who are ready to venture off trail or perform tricks and stunts that a heavier, more complicated pedal bike won’t allow.
The SUPER 16™ was designed and built based on the same, simple, lightweight, no-pedal design as the original Strider No-Pedal Balance Bike. It has a unique combination of features — the larger integrated footrests and ergonomic caliper handbrakes — making it the only bike of its size capable of pulling double duty as a teaching tool and stunt bike. It is the perfect starter bike for older kids who don’t yet know how to ride on two-wheels, while also designed to ride alongside skateboards, scooters and mountain bikes at skate parks and BMX tracks around the globe.
The SUPER 16 will offer many of the same advantages as the original STRIDER, but with new features innovated specifically for the older age group.
- ●Simple, lightweight design (15 pounds/6 kg)
○ Perfect for kids 6-10 years old.
- ●Patented STRIDER LAUNCHPAD Footrests
○ Uniquely integrated into frame and positioned for advanced riding skills.
- ●Pneumatic “Dirt Jump” Tires
○ Smooth riding with great traction.
- ●Aluminum 16” Rims with Steel Hubs
○ Strong and light.
- ●Adjustable Seat & Handlebar
○ Keeps bike properly fit for a growing child.
- ●Custom STRIDER Handlebar Pad
○ Adds extra protection and cool motocross styling.
- ●Ergonomic Hand Lever & Caliper Brake
○ Develops hand-control coordination and fosters next level skills.
- ●Choice of three vibrant colors
○ Choose from Blue, Green, Red, or Black.
- ●Weight Limit 120 pounds (54 kg)
“We are so excited to introduce the SUPER 16,” said Ryan McFarland, CEO of Strider Sports International. “It’s a natural next step for both the company, and our family of STRIDER Riders. Life really is more exciting on two wheels… and with the STRIDER™ SUPER 16, we’re able to teach even more kids to ride.”
The Super 16 is available for sale throughout the Strider dealer network and online at www.StriderBikes.com.
Revolutionary Children's Bike Upgraded With Wide Array Of New Features
Rapid City, SD (February 4, 2013) - Strider Sports International, the world's premier manufacturer and marketer of children's no-pedal balance bikes for toddlers learning to ride, is changing the game again with the STRIDER ST-4 balance bike. Years of testing and real-world experience have resulted in the most advanced children's balance bike to date.
The STRIDER ST-4 employs the famous STRIDER No-Pedal concept, but utilizes a variety of new parts and features to elevate the bike to a whole new level. From enhanced mechanical parts like sealed cartridge bearings to more comfortable handlebar grips and improved tire tread, the new STRIDER ST-4 addresses every aspect of a child's riding experience.
The STRIDER ST-4 No-Pedal Balance Bike is a scientifically proven tool for encouraging the development of spatial awareness, balance, and basic motor skills that all children need to reach their maximum riding potential faster, better, and more safely.
The new STRIDER ST-4 sports revamped, updated packaging to streamline the STRIDER look. The full list of enhancements will please parents with their safety features and quick assembly out of the box:
- Sealed Cartridge Bearings
- Smooth Rolling & Maintenance-Free
- New Tire Tread Pattern
- Improved Traction & Rider Control
- Powder Coat Finish on Frame
- Longer-Lasting, More Durable Paint Finish
- New Graphics on Footrest and Handlebar Pads
- Complements the Racing Style of the STRIDER
- Softer Durometer Grips
- More Comfortable Feel on Toddlers' Little Hands
- Seatpost with Black Electrodeposited Finish & Black Anodized Quick Releases
- Increased Durability, Ease of Use & Sleeker, Uniform Design
"The STRIDER ST-4 is the culmination of many years of design improvements," said Ryan McFarland, CEO of Strider Sports International. "We take the rider experience very seriously at Strider Sports and think the latest iteration of our flagship product is the best performing and safest balance bike to ride on the market. Setting the standard with design and rideability has made STRIDER the most popular no-pedal bike in the world. I'm proud to say we've hit the mark again with the STRIDER ST-4. There simply is no better bike for inspiring a love of riding."
The ST-4 model balance bike will be available for shipment March 1 of this year, and sells for $109.
To see the STRIDER ST-4 in action, visit www.StriderBikes.com.
Name: Kyla Wright