Getting started is easy as 1...2...3!
1. Call Strider Bikes® to purchase the Strider Camp® Kit for $99. This is a one-time purchase. Included is everything you need to know and all of the supplies you need including detailed lesson plans and instructions... now you’re ready to host a Strider Camp and will receive Strider Bikes at dealer cost.
2. Fill your class roster, (we suggest classes of around 10 children) at the time of registration them choose the color and size bike that would best meet their needs. Typically registration fees will cover the retail cost of the bike in order to recoup your costs for coaches and facility fees and allow the children to have a bike to take home at the end of Strider Camp as well as for practice in between classes.
3. Once your class roster is full call Strider and place your class order. Orders are processed and shipped within 5 business days. Within a week you’ll be ready to roll! Classes can be held indoors, outdoors, in parks, parking lots, pavement, grass, gym floors, on the moon… you get the idea- you can hold a Strider Camp ANYWHERE!
Call (605) 342-0266 or Email Education@StriderBikes.com
for more information. We’re looking forward to helping every toddler in your community ride on two wheels!
“Striders rock!!! Our Strider Camp at Children’s Care opened the door to riding for every child who participated in the bike camp. All the families have given me feedback that their children love to ride their Striders! What a great tool to utilize to increase balance, strength, and motor coordination for children.”
--Kim Burke, PT, MPT at Children's Care Hospital
Learn to Ride at Strider Camp!
Strider Camp is a Learn to Ride Class that teaches kids of all ages and all abilities how to ride on two wheels. The Curriculum is built around five 1-hour sessions of learning, fun, socialization, and instruction sure to ignite a passion for riding. Upon completion of the course, children will have the balance and bike handling skills to ride on two wheels and never need training wheels!
- Parks & Recreation Support Program
- Preschool Education Support Program
- Elementary Education Support Program
- Special Needs Support Program
- See also BMX