Enter to win a KTM Thor Quadrant Youth Helmet (S – Ages 5-6) worth $170!
Has your STRIDER Rider started tearing it up on a KTM dirt bike? Does your toddler sit on your KTM and dream of future glory? We’re running a contest through December 15th!
To Enter: Email 1 photo of your son or daughter on their STRIDER Bike and 1 more of them on their (or your) KTM motorcycle to firstname.lastname@example.org
A great example was recently posted on our facebook page HERE by a proud parent, Dale Baker.
Now get out there and twist that throttle, snap some photos, and catch some air!
Rules and Regulations:
- – By emailing the images to email@example.com you are releasing the copyright of the image for use by Strider Sports International, Inc. for promotional purposes in perpetuity.
- – In the subject line of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org enter KTM Contest (example: KTM Contest – My daughter on her STRIDER and KTM 50 SX) that you are entering the photo for. Attach your photo as a jpeg no larger than 5mb and no smaller than 500kb. The photo will be uploaded to the STRIDER Flickr page.
- – In order for the photo to be considered it must be a photo of your child as the main subject, taken by you. If it is a STRIDER group shot you must have permission of all the other children’s parents to enter.
- – Individuals may submit 1 entry.
- – The 1st Place Photo wins the Thor KTM Helmet (valued at $170!, The 2nd and 3rd place winners will each receive a $50 STRIDER Gift Certificate. Everyone will be notified through an email reply to the original submission.
- – Photos are welcome from all over the globe! Should you win remember that shipping charges will come out of the product voucher, but we will make all efforts to get a gift certificate from your country of origin.
As the sons of Strider’s founder Ryan McFarland, Jesse and Bode have been the willing test riders for Strider since day one. If ‘necessity is the Mother of invention’ than ‘teaching Bode to ride a bike was the Mother of Strider.’ Ever since they were old enough to walk, they’ve been on two wheels of one kind or another.
Starting at three years old they were both on an Oset electric mini dirt bikes. Here are some great photos of Jesse and Bode decked out in Yamaha blue on their PW50 and TTR 90 respectively.
Their progression is moving along every day as they get older…but they both still love to ride Striders!